Using SMS Messaging for is a highly effective method to reach your clients as part of your Outreach program.
- Over 80% of Millennials have a smart phone
- Over two-thirds of all Americans own a smart phone
- The majority of lower income people use their smart phone as the only method of Internet Access
- Email is rapidly declining
- SMS Messages are typically read within 3 minutes.
Read what one of our customers said about her first time using the One Call Now service for outreach advertising the Farmers Market vouchers.
"I have a clinic with 8,000 participants. Last week we were having Farmer’s Market for this clinic. We had done quite a bit of advertising the event – radio announcements, newspaper article, and we put a reminder notice in each participant’s WIC folder. By 9:00, we had printed checks for 250 clients and we had served everyone. I was hesitant to send a text message to 8,000 people, but I decided to go ahead and do it. So, I went to my One Call system, typed a short message reminding clients about farmer’s market going on “Right Now” and said there was NO LINE, NO WAIT. The message went out around 9:30 AM. In about 15 minutes, the waiting room was full and people were in line outside waiting to come in. They came that quick. By 3:00 we had issued checks to 685 people." Brenda Foreman Columbus, GA
- Peer Counselor Texts
- Farmers Markets Initiatives
- Vaccination Notifications
- Educational Class Reminders
- Free Community Outreach Events
- No autodialer or equipment is required
- High volume text & phone messaging - 15,000 calls & 150,000 texts p/minute.
- Customized messaging tailored for your clients.
- Trusted solutions. Click HERE to see if your state contracts with us.
- Reliable security. Approved by many government agencies.
- Multiple secure telco facilities insure dependable delivery.